Loved

When You’re Wondering if Jesus Really is Enough

We talk as if Jesus is enough, but are we believing and living in the fullness of who HE IS?

There are days when we need a reminder:

If you are spiritually hungry –  Jesus says:

“I AM the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. John 6:35

If you find yourself walking in darkness – Jesus says:

I AM the Light of the world, whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the Light of life John 8:12

If you find yourself wondering how long Jesus has been around – Jesus says:

Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

If you find the doors in your life are closing – Jesus says:

I AM the door. If anyone enters by Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture. John 10:9

If you find yourself lost – Jesus says:

“I AM the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep.  John 10:11

If you find yourself dead inside – Jesus says:

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

When you have lost your way – Jesus says:

Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.  John 14:6

When you find yourself disconnected – Jesus says:

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.   John 15:5

Advertisements